Friday, April 01, 2005

Fake Orgasms

Fake orgasms
Or: Why some men prefer to have sex with men

Recent studies show that about 90% of women fake orgasms. (Charité Berlin study).
9 out of 10 women have already faked once.
Every 11th women gives phoney orgasms repeatedly and is experienced in playing these games.

Why is that and how do men react on it.

I got this mail recently and thought I would like to discuss this with you.
We talked about the question:
Why does a man like to have sex with men?

Mike wrote:
"I am bi - still love having sex with women - with one that really likes to get fucked. I love to give women real good orgasms with my big dick - real ones. I can tell most fake ones immediately. But it's very hard to find women like that - nearly impossible to have a long living relationship with such a caliber (I tried). So I started to have sex with men a couple of years ago. I like the power to drive a person into a real shattering orgasm - women or man - doesn´t matter. With men it can be even more fun. They got 2 holes too and I can see if he is turned on or not. And when he shoots while I fuck him this is such a powerful feeling - nearly as good as giving a women a multiple orgasm for over an hour while she ejaculates repeatedly (serious - I met a women like this once - even have it on video). So my dream is meeting another masculine top dad who sees my dick wants to finally get fucked right... not so keen about total bottoms - prefer a man who knows how fucking feels."

I had different thoughts about his mail.

1.
Meeting such sexual experienced women can be fun (have tried it too)
2.
Fake orgasms are a big turn off for men - especially when they find it out.
3.
Some men are even hot getting fucked although they are not hard
4.
Sex with men is fun because it can be uncomplicated, direct, no strings attached.

What do you think - give me your feedback.

Joseph

No comments: