Friday, September 02, 2016

Great poll feedback

Hey - thank you. Your feedback is very helpful. I am referring to the latest post
Why Datedick cannot be free anymore
Especially your comments via the poll are very helpful.

Nothing is decided yet. Everybody is relaxed still. I just want to make a clever decision which is good for the community and  for those, who are paying for the whole fun - since 2008.

One thing though. I removed the option. "Nothing - I would rather leave." Why? Because it was to be expected that many would click that. I would rather wish if you would leave a comment instead. Please do it now - its fast.
BTW - it's interesting that quite a lot of men DID also click a suggested pricing option.

And since polling is so much fun I have another quick one for you. This time it's about Datedicklive. This would be great.

Thank you for your understanding, time and ideas - and horny nipple and bulge photos.
:-)

Regards
DD

Visit Datedick at: http://www.datedick.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
To control which emails you receive on Datedick, click here

No comments: