Saturday, August 09, 2014

Summer Greetings

Hi to all my fans on Datedick and Datedicklive

I was a bit quiet the last time but nothing to worry about. I will get more busy again soon.

One reason was that I had to remove a LOT of photos from Datedick. Ning explained their rules to me.
But it is easy for you to follow.

Photos cannot "look" naked. So, if you dont show your dick but yet have been naked taking the photo I often cannot approve. You cannot show parts that would otherwise be covered by a bathing suit. Let's not discuss about that. I know - this is very strict and even G+ accepts such photos. But those are the rules.

What can you do? Just cut your photos a bit higher.

Nipples are all ok. Bulges too, as long as they are not see-through and wet and show obvious hard-ons.

I wish you all a perfect summer

DD

Visit Datedick at: http://www.datedick.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
To control which emails you receive on Datedick, click here

No comments: