Thursday, June 14, 2012

Too young – Too old? Age preferences of masculine mature gay men.

Age preferences are a big issue in the bear/masculine/mature gay scene. Have you had a situation where you

a) where younger but where too young for a hot man you admired. Or
b) where older but where still too young for a man you liked. Or
c) where too old for a younger man who prefers younger men

I am 51 now and it seems much easier now. I had many a) and a few b) situations. But I am attractive to younger and older men now. Younger junior dads, who like daddies. And I am old enough for men who prefer older men. Some still prefer 60+ and I am totally out of the game. I am curious what you think about age preferences and how you feel about them. I have prepared a poll for you.

And check out fitOlderMen.com

Visit Datedick at: http://www.datedick.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
To control which emails you receive on Datedick, click here

No comments: