Monday, May 07, 2012

Wanna take a ride? fitOlderMen and no Facebook.

Yes I know. This photo is a composition AND morphed. But it got me hard doing it. I love to play with horny photos like that. This ass NEEDED A big dick like that. Maybe it will get you hard too. It's on fitOlderMen. The place where I share my favorite photos and creative fantasies from now on. I am sick of spending my time on Facebook, sharing vanilla stuff. I stopped all my activity there. We are restricted enough here on Datedick already. But this will change. There will be a new social network site for devoted Datedick men coming soon: mRM

Tip. For those who still know the FuckingBullZone project I did together with BearMonger years ago – it will be revived on fom too. Just follow the fbz tag on fitOlderMen. There are already some pictures. It will be filled up more over time. The complete fbz galleries are still available on DatedickLive. Enjoy.

Have a nice week. DD

Visit Datedick at: http://www.datedick.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
To control which emails you receive on Datedick, click here

No comments: