Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to get featured on Datedick

Getting featured is fun.
You get more visibility and will potentially meet more hot men on Datedick.

How do I select? It's actually a very subjective process. I go through all new updates and choose what I like best. I choose what fits the image of the typical masculine mature Datedick man. You don't have to look like a typical bear or like a model. I like all masculine men. But I do like creative photography and new ideas. So photos that stick out and look attractive have the best chance to get featured. I usually prefer photos with face. But some good bulge and nipple close-ups have a good chance too. Get your camera, get creative, share and make new friends. And check out the amazing fuck scene below and watch the complete video here. Thanks for your support.

 

 
Extreme double fuck.
Watch the complete video here.

 

Click here





No comments: