Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Datedick. A Club for Real Men. Smell More Testosterone. Want to meet them? Join http://www.datedick.com

Want to meet them? Join http://www.datedick.com


"For a size fetishist, this is the promised land!" Claude
"This site that truly taps into many of my deep fantasies!" Peter
"Butch beefy masucline men and a chance to meet hot men with similar interests." John
"Every web page caters to a specific theme. Here on DateDick I've seen the largest collection of BIG meat ever." D'Michael Hunter
"One of the best social networking sites on the web." Drummer Bear
"I just love this site. I love the men on it. I love the masculinity and the testosterone that is on this site. You are all very hot men." Pitoubear
"The more & more I visit this site, the more aroused I get from the masculinity and the sexuality that REAL MEN provoke. WOOFS to you all!!" bigozbear
"Amazing to find so many men with same special interests." Ben14478
"Thanks again for the invite to Datedick.com I've already gotten a great response from a lot of HOT guys! That is really a professionally run and executed site--so unlike many of the cheesy, amateur-hour sites one sees." interceptor69

Posted via email from DDPost

No comments: