Thursday, December 30, 2004

Can you help Jim?

found this message - thought that some will think this is hot.
http://www.surejack.com
please contact him direct
--------------------
Hi - my name is Jim 43. Got a "small" problem guys. Anybody can help? I am together with a hot men for
three years now. My partner (to the left) is a top only, 58 and loves to fuck me. He's doing it good although
he is not really built big - especially compared to me. He is very jealous and he would never want to
play with 3 - what a pity. Because this is my fantasy. First I would like to get fucked raw - he always uses
condoms. Then I dream of beeing rammed by another mature dad with an equal calibre. And then I would
want to find a mature masculine dad with a really big fat ass who wants to get tag-team fucked by two
big dicked. Or me in the middle in a sandwich. Or both our big dicks in his hole. Wow - I am so horny
now - have to jack off immediately. Anybody interested to play discreet and regular base? Only serious
replies. DonĂ‚´t wanna hurt my partner - so please be discreet. But I have to do this now!
Contact me at: bigdckboy_fcks_maturebidad@hotmail.com

No comments: